Commonwealth Games Celebration
Stormbreak aims to improve children's mental health through movement, equipping them with sustainable, transferable skills and coping strategies to thrive during the complex demands of growth into adult life. We aim to embed mentally healthy movements for every child, every day until the life of our schools.
- Children are happier when they move more.
- movement improves children's mental wellbeing and teaches them essential emotional and physical life skills.
- schools can be wonderful environments for movement for mental health.
- everyone has a part to play in sharing responsibility for improving children's current and future mental health.
- the core values, attitudes, beliefs and culture of the school matter.
- lasting change happens within a whole school approach.